As a senior copywriter with good working experience, you should be a LEADER, STORYTELLER & GAME CHANGER to make you a perfect need for this job post.
Said differently, a SENIOR COPYWRITER who can develop brand narratives and concepts for our roster of lifestyle brands (across traditional and non-traditional mediums).
Areas of focus:
- Create fully integrated campaigns and marketing programs across all mediums
- Develop strategies and concepts that are forward-thinking and innovative
- Provide strategic thinking and direction on all client deliverables
- Storytell and pitch ideas with authenticity, charm, and enthusiasm
- Collaborate with agency departments (all levels) to deliver exceptional work
Responsibilities you take up as a copywriter:
- Develop concepts and copy for all types of integrated tactics and executions (anything from OOO headlines to concepts for experiential campaigns)
- Actively participate in conversations with clients and demonstrate a clear understanding of their objectives and priorities at all times
- Lead the development proposals and present ideas with passion and insight
- Take ownership of briefs and answer them with thoughtfulness and innovation
- Lead the creative revision process with clients and in-house teams by responding to feedback, making recommendations, ensuring brand voice is captured, providing approvals, and ensuring all parties are aligned
- Mentor or potentially manage junior, mid, and lead-level copywriters
- Proactively seek out opportunities to lean into current trends and make recommendations for application
The essentials of hiring a senior copywriter:
- Several years of copywriting experience in either an agency or freelance role
- Understanding of traditional and non-traditional mediums and can easily integrate both areas into compelling brand narratives, executions, and partnerships
- Is distinctly creative and obsesses about how ideas can be bigger, better, and beyond what is expected
- Is a confident communicator that can sell work articulately and with conviction to colleagues and clients alike
- Experience in crafting brand voice, tone, and style guides ensuring consistent language across multiple touchpoints
- Leads with insights and feels in tune with culture, community, and innovation
- Is a self-motivated, solution-driven, entrepreneurial spirit that will not settle for anything but the best and not be afraid of the work required to get there.