Get to know about this job location before going for the job application and processing and for this we will be telling you little about the job location. According to google search it says The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking. It is a lacation with lots if different offer.
Construction Job(Survey) In Canada – Apply Now
Responsible for dry cleaning and wet cleaning guest garments and uniforms for officers, staff and crew, as well as additional items according to company standards.
- Receive and mark articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code numbers or names.
- Must be able to read all flyers with customers’ instructions.
- Inspect all items for stains and perform stain removal.
- Maintain dry cleaning and wet cleaning machines.
- Finish (i.e. press) all pieces according to company and guest standards.
- Ensure finishing equipment is working properly and are well maintained.
- Assemble and hang pressed garments.
- Assist other Laundry Crew to assure productivity levels are met.
- Keep work area clean.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness – The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Trunk Strength – The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without ‘giving out’ or fatiguing.