We’re a global B2B marketing solutions and events company. We were established over 30 years ago, but we’re not standing still. We are proud producers of cutting-edge events and content within Insurance, Banking, Utilities, Energy, Technology, Transport, Logistics, Media, and Economic Regulation. Our products are consumed by the most senior management and produce targeted leads that drive high engagement for our clients. We’re dedicated to continually investing to ensure that we’re producing market-leading events and content, creating memorable experiences, building industry communities, meeting client goals, and providing excellent customer service.
The Digital Project Assistant sits within MarketforceLive’s Digital Operations Team.
The successful applicant will assist with the smooth delivery of our digital, hybrid, and in-person event programme including B2B virtual conferences, digital board rooms, webinars and more. This person will be working closely with the Head of Events and Digital Operations, Digital Operations Manager, and Project Managers in delivering event projects on time and within budget, while also becoming the online event platform(s) expert for internal and external stakeholders.
The Digital Assistant will also be responsible for providing business-critical technical support to customers, assisting with any issues faced regarding the event platform(s). This could involve monitoring a company helpline as well as running client demos and technical briefings, so commitment to an excellent customer experience is important.
The job will play a crucial role in the end-to-end delivery process of the digital events program, working closely with wider project teams (content production, marketing, sponsorship) and supporting where required. This will include general events administration, creating collateral, on-the-day live event production, and supporting the delivery of On-demand content once the live event is complete.
This role will gain in-depth experience and knowledge with multiple online event solution platforms and website CRM systems, so someone looking to gain experience in website management or event planning would be desirable.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter, who wants to get a jump start into a career within event management, digital operations, and/or digital marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end management of the event platform content (front-end and back-end), ensuring information and content is always up to date at any stage of the event project
- Updating and managing websites, platforms, and digital content
- Digital asset management – logos, speaker photos/bios, sponsor collateral, etc.
- Monitoring and managing client and customer queries about the platform(s) and providing excellent service experiences
- General administrative support such as creating various collateral, proofing, updating project timelines, updating Salesforce (CRM), sending calendar invites, and more!
- Taking multiple roles during live event days including live chat management, Q&A/polling moderation, writing/scheduling/sending email or push notifications, and more
- Escalating inquiries or questions as necessary at any stage of the project
- Reporting and analytics at live and post-event stages
- General ad hoc tasks that appear throughout the project lifespan
Skills needed to succeed in this role:
- Attention to detail
- Project management
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Respects timelines and loves deadlines
- Get things done attitude
- Willingness to learn and do a variety of tasks beyond expectation
- Communication management
- Confidence speaking to senior stakeholders
- Goal and results-driven
- Office tools – Microsoft Office, Google Drive
- Phone/Video conferencing skills
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Desirable, but not essential skills/experience:
- Digital experience/understanding – specifically live streaming and getting the most out of digital platforms
- Website CRM management (such as WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc)
- Adobe Suite Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Customer-facing work experience
We are currently working remotely, but our London office is open 3 days a week for anyone that wants to go in.
Please send CV and covering letter to Ellie Nixon, Head of Events and Digital Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more!
Disclaimer: This Post was gotten as a result of our job hunting research and brought to our platform to satisfy and help solve the job issue of our platform users and mine you that this service is a selfless act that does not require any payment from any of our users so kindly disregard any form o [ayment from anyone online as we will never ask any of our users to make any payment for either job processing or visa processing.