JOB DESCRIPTION: We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you’ve been looking for Help create innovative technologies that make the world cleaner and more sustainable, more secure, connected, energy efficient, and productive.Work along side some of the worlds most talented engineers.
- Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products.
- You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed.
- You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production.
- You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces.
- Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywells customers.
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Some relevant experience
- Bachelors degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A
Before going to the application page kindly note that we don’t give job to applicant on our website because you are not a recruiter but job update giver.All we do on our platform is to gather information about a particular job vacancy and post it on our website for the benefit of interested applicant for easy access. Mind you all services rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any charges from our platform users(Applicant) so kindly disregard any form of payment fro anyone either from social media plaform or any other plaform.