Good day to you reading this Housekeeping job post Kindly take your time to read and understand the post written about this job. This job is a two type of job which is Full-time and part-time job respectively which means you can apply as full-time staff or part-time staff. Hiring Full-Time / Part-Time Hotel Room and Public Area Attendants:· Full-Time Basic pay from $1800 / month· Part-Time Basic pay $800 – $1000 / month· Daily pay $72 / day· Hourly pay $8-10 / hourGood Pay, Meal Allowances, Monthly Incentives, Cash Reward and Annual Leave BenefitWork at 23 Merchant road (Park Regis Singapore) near Clarke Quay MRT6-Day 8-Hour Shift Work: 8 am – 4 pm, 3 pm – 11 pm, 11 pm – 7amJoin Us! Email or Message 8xxxxxxx / 8xxxxxxxHotel
Housekeeping Attendant Responsibilities:- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms- distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand- restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar- replace dirty linens with clean items- inspect and turn mattresses regularly- store all dirty laundry in line with company policy- monitor guest laundry bags- replace laundry bags and slips- check all appliances in rooms are in working order- realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout- respond to guest queries and requests- respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses- deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms- remove room service items- organize and restock cart at the end of the shift- ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms- follow all company safety and security procedures- report any maintenance issues or safety hazards- observe and report damage of hotel property.
Responsibilities Of Housekeeping Attendant:
As a staff you have a responsibility to carry out for the organization you work for before getting paid and below are your responsibilities for this particular job.
– clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators, and lounges as well as guest rooms
– distribute linen, towels, and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
– restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
– replace dirty linens with clean items
– inspect and turn mattresses regularly
– store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
– monitor guest laundry bags
– replace laundry bags and slips
– check all appliances in rooms are in working order
– realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
– respond to guest queries and requests
– respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
– deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
– remove room service items
– organize and restock the cart at the end of the shift
– ensure the confidentiality and security of guest rooms
– follow all company safety and security procedures
– report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
– observe and report the damage to hotel property.
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their homes to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Jobs to the applicant on our website and all we do is make research on the available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for an interested applicant to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.