About Sear Company: Sears, Roebuck and Company, colloquially known as Sears, is a chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1893, reincorporated (a formality for a history-making consumer sector initial public offering) by Richard Sears and new partner Julius Rosenwald in 1906. Formerly based at the Sears Tower in Chicago and currently headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the operation began as a mail ordering catalog company and began opening retail locations in 1925. The first location was in Chicago, Illinois. In 2005, the company was bought by the management of the American big box chain Kmart, which formed Sears Holdings upon completion of the merger.
Provides “World Class” Member Service by surprising and delighting our members every day. Creates feature displays that maximize gross margin dollars. Uses visual merchandising presentation to drive sales. Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent waste. Maintains ordering for maximum sales potential. Trains and coaches direct reports.
As a staff or s company you should know what to do to help in the development/growth of the company.So with this we will be providing for you the responsibilities of he/she who’s gonna sit in this position.
- Executes department maintenance as directed in the Counter Detail schedule by ensuring all displays are well clean, maintenanced, planogram integrity is maintained and close dated / outdated product is handled according to procedures.
- Is proficient in the use of RES and all Hardlines Signing Standards.
- Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority.
- Knows the store, services and location of merchandise. Tours area of responsibility daily and maintains visual appearance of department.
- Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques. Uses the P.A. system effectively to promote advertised goods.
- Actively engages customers using the Welcome, Assist and Thank approach to servicing customers. Demonstrates take the customer to the merchandise policy. Assists in handling and solving customer needs and escalates issues and complaints to a member of management.
- Reviews discontinued / clearance merchandise weekly and ensure that items are properly displayed and ticketed.
- Processes inbound freight, excess merchandise and displays per instructions provided.
- Knowledgeable on product assortment, marketing events and promotions.
- Promotes the use of SYWR, credit card, Smart Plans, Replacement Plans and add-on sales.
- Operates equipment safely and follows company safety programs.
- Ensures that promotional programs and ads are maintained, signed and replenished for the entire event or ad.
- Assists the Reset team associates in completing major department resets.
- Knowledgeable on display and sign standards for end caps and drive aisle displays.
- Assists and supports all pricing, signing and display guidelines set by the pricing team.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20lbs., but could be as much as 100lbs.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching.
- Positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to be cross trained.
- 16 years of age or older
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salem, New Hampshire, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Before going to the apply link or button below kindly note this, We do not employ staff to our company nor assure you of a specific job all we do is to make some deep research on available jobs accross the globe and bring it down to our website for our users(Applicant) to help them get easy and fast access to the job.Also using our website does not attract any charges and mind you you’re not expected to pay anyone for job or visa processing as it is expected to be done by applicant online either using their computer,tables or mobile phone.