Like I always tell users(Applicant) of this platform to go through the job post vividly before applying for any job on our platform as that will helps a lot.Get to know about the company(Woolworths) now. According to google search Woolworths Supermarkets is an Australian supermarket/grocery store chain owned by Woolworths Group. Founded in 1924, Woolworths along with Coles forms a near-duopoly of Australian supermarkets accounting for about 80% of the Australian market.Woolworths mostly specialises in selling groceries (vegetables, fruit, meat, packaged foods, etc.), but also sells magazines, DVDs, health & beauty products, household products, pet and baby supplies and stationery items so get to know if you can work under any of the company sectors.
JOB DESCRIPTION:We are currently seeking a detail-driven, enthusiastic Property Manager to join the team. Reporting to a General Operations Property Manager in conjunction with the State Property Manager, you will assist in strategically growing the Metro and Woolworths supermarket businesses through the delivery of new stores and optimisation of the existing network, together supporting the retail operations team, through effective and professional property management duties. Metro are looking to expand their store network in Queensland in order to meet the changing convenience requirements of the customer. This role is based at the Queensland Support Office in Eight Mile Plains, Queensland.
flydubai Careers Customer Service – First Officer
- Achievement of owner contributions toward refurbishments at end of lease cycle.
- Ensure Lease structures are consistent with the Property Negotiation Criteria and enhance our long term competitive position.
- Monitor and ensure Landlord obligations under leases are being met with regard to repair & maintenance and protection of trading amenity
- Negotiating the best commercial outcome for the business when dealing with external stakeholders
- Maintain and grow key relationships with centre managers and our Landlords.
- Accurate reporting to management of key performance criteria and market conditions
- Identify opportunities to improve the amenity of our stores for customers and team, as well as identifying strategies to implement these improvements.
- Issues that affect delivery of a project are identified and escalated for resolution in a timely manner. Ensure that stores are visited annually by the Property Management Team to monitor the centre and amenity conditions.
Qatar Airways Jobs Opening (Civil Engineer) – Apply Now
- Degree qualified in Property, Business, Commerce or related disciplines
- 5+ years commercial experience and knowledge of the property market
- Business, planning and financial skills, including the ability to develop budgets.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to achieve results and productive relations.
- Exposure to the retail management and development environment.
- Experience in presenting proposals in a clear, simple written and oral form, with sound economic justification, in a timely manner and accepting accountability for the team’s outcome.
- The ability to establish and grow strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Company: Woolworths Supermarkets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Australia