Job Vacancies in FRANCE: Today France country is inviting for efficient employees in their different multinational company available job vacancies. France is a well-known developed country in Europe. also, a western European country is France. FRANCE Jobs.
The capital of France is Paris. this is very familiar with other countries, because here most widely people are speaking French language and full as French or western European cultures, also their activities. but France is giving a higher level of salary for their employees, so most people are migrating to France and also going to France on a working visa.so France is giving respect for their workforce. their payment dealing currency is called Euro. so employees can return their salary as euro currency.
Young Associate 2022-2024 – Trade and Agriculture Directorate, Paris, France
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ( OECD) is an international organization located in Paris, comprised of 38 member countries, that works to build better policies for better lives. Together with governments, policymakers and citizens, we work on establishing evidence-based international standards and finding solutions to a range of social, economic, and environmental challenges. From improving economic performance and creating jobs to fostering strong education and fighting international tax evasion, we provide a unique forum and knowledge hub for data and analysis, exchange of experiences, best-practice sharing, and advice on public policies and international standard-setting.
The OECD Trade and Agriculture Directorate ( TAD), provides relevant and timely analysis and tools in support of governments’ efforts to improve their trade, agriculture, food, and fisheries policies at the domestic and international level.
TAD is looking for a Young Associate to work closely with the Counsellor to the Head of Directorate. The Director’s Office of TAD will provide an exciting opportunity for a Young Associate to work on OECD’s effort to promote an open world trade system, based on the robust evidence-base built by the OECD Trade Committee. The Young Associate will also benefit from the first-hand experience in OECD’s work on agriculture and fisheries – two strategic policy areas for achieving a sustainable, productive, and resilient global food system, which has been assigned the highest priority in recurring G7 and G20 deliberations and is prominent also in the UN SDGs.
Under the guidance of the Counsellor, the Young Associate will monitor relevant policy developments in trade and agriculture, work with analysts to prepare a variety of policy-focused material, and represent TAD in relevant inter-Directorate meetings.
- Prepare briefings, talking points, and speeches.
- Research, revise and update TAD master policy briefs.
- Attend and follow-up TAD Committees and other relevant meetings.
- Conduct background research, edit, fact-check, and proofread a variety of material.
- Support for the organization of a wide range of Ministerial/expert meetings, workshops, and seminars. c04jC7j B2NWxr
- Contribute to the preparation of regular updates on trade developments for senior management.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Apply For: CANADA JOBS SOFTWARE ENGINEER – APPLY NOW
- Undergraduate degree in one of the following disciplines: Economics, Political Science, Agricultural Economics, Public Policy, International Trade and Finance, Law.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to develop messages for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to carry out research, draft methodological and analytical papers, as well as briefing notes, brochures, and meeting summaries.
- Ability to work on different projects with varying timelines.
- This position requires fluency in one of the two OECD official languages (English and French) and a knowledge of the other, with a commitment to reach a good working level.
- For this role, the following competencies would be particularly important: Achievement focus, Analytical thinking, Drafting skills, Flexible thinking, Managing resources, Teamwork and Team leadership, Diplomatic sensitivity, Strategic networking, and Strategic thinking.
- Please refer to the level 1 indicators of the OECD Core Competencies.
Two-year fixed-term appointment
Before applying, we encourage you to check your eligibility by answering a few short questions here.
What the OECD offers
The monthly base salary is 3 597.97, exempt from French income tax, plus allowances based on eligibility. Click here to learn more about what we offer and why the OECD is a great place to work.
The OECD is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes the applications of all qualified candidates who are nationals of OECD member countries, irrespective of their racial or ethnic origin, opinions or beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health, or disabilities. Applications from candidates who are not OECD Member country nationals will not be considered.
The OECD promotes optimal use of resources in order to improve its efficiency and effectiveness. Staff members are encouraged to actively contribute to this goal.
The France vacancies are available for all sector employees or candidates, so interested and eligible candidates apply now for all available job vacancies. Interested candidates are going to the apply now tab and select interesting vacancies and check the applying methods. here available both online and offline application job vacancies. also, apply both freshers and experienced people.
Experienced peoples have some relaxation. so interested and eligible candidates must check the official notification provided by the France companies and carefully evaluate all details, so France is a well-developed country, also providing a higher level of satisfaction and all other incentives for their employees.
France country vacancies are hiring now and all nationalities can apply for all available job vacancies. multiple vacancies are opening at various departments of well-developed companies.
Note that we do not provide jobs to people on our website as it’s not a recruiter website but a job updates website.