This janitor job is located at Vanderhoof, BC, and note that this job is a casual job that is referred to a situation in which an employee is only guaranteed work when it is needed, and there is no expectation that there will be more work in the future. Get to know about the company recruiting before submitting your application. here is a little about the company Carrier Sekani Family Services (CSFS) is seeking a Janitor. The Janitor is responsible for the provision of cleaning services to CSFS offices and grounds to ensure a clean, aesthetic, and comfortable environment. Major areas include appliances, fixtures, storage areas, flooring, window treatments, and dishwashing.
- Disinfect and sanitize all toilets and sinks
- Wash all mirrors
- Collect and dispose of all garbage and recyclables
- Check toilet paper and paper towels
- Check soap dispenser on a regular basis and fill when needed
- Sweep floors, vacuum, wash, and wax floors and stairs
- Clean walls and doors
- Clean and disinfect all phones and doorknobs
- Wash stairs and tiled areas
- Clean boardroom dishes and floors
- Report major repairs to supervisor and maintain equipment
- Proper inventory of materials and supplies
- Move light loads of supplies and furniture from time to time
- Check and make sure that all windows are shut and locked
- Check and make sure all doors are locked
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications And Educational Requirements
- Minimum grade 10 education
- One (1) year experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Ability to communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
- Ability to analyze problems and find solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to use a computer for basic functions (i.e. email)
- Required to work evenings and weekends
- Repetitive tasks
- Handle heavy loads
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling
- Initial and ongoing employment is subject to the submission of a clear Criminal Record check. A criminal Record Check must be conducted every three years.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
In accordance with Section 41 of the BC Human Rights Code and Section 15 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, preference will be given to qualified candidates with Aboriginal Ancestry.
How to apply: Go to www.csfs.org/jobs and “click to view our postings.”
Deadline to apply: January 29, 2021, by 4:30 pm. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to the applicant on our website and all we do is make research on the available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for an interested applicant to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.
NOTE: This Post was gotten as a result of our job hunting research and brought to our platform to satisfy and help solve the job issue of our platform users and mine you that this service is a selfless act that does not require any payment from any of our users so kindly disregard any form o [ayment from anyone online as we will never ask any of our users to make any payment for either job processing or visa processing.