Our client, a leading chemical giant , located in the Right Bank , is looking for a Project Engineer with a broad field of interest in multidisciplinary MoC projects . Our client is known for its inventive , proactive and progressive policy and is looking for a passionate soul who wants to contribute to this success story. In other words, drive , passion for the profession and entrepreneurship are central! The size of the projects is between 5,000 and 150,000 euros. Are you looking for a new challenge in which you are both technical can start challenging , if entire projects can manage and coordinate ? Then you are the passionate soul we are looking for!
You can also work as a freelancer at Dixon Engineering for a long period of time.
Project Engineer – Job description
As a project engineer you will be part of the (Global) R&D team and you are responsible for leading the entire MoC projects from conceptual design to implementation & commissioning. The following matters are central to your position:
- You detect the needs of the R&D team and translate these into installation changes.
- You coordinate the installation changes and implementation of new equipment in the pilot installation and lab from A to Z (MoC).
- Technical preparation in consultation with the operator of the pilot installation,
- You manage the administrative process in which you consult with engineers mechanics and automation, safety expert, environmental service, etc,
- Technical preparation of the purchase process ,
- Drawing up the project planning and coordination of the implementation in consultation with the operator of the pilot installation,
- Preparation and organization of commissioning process .
- You support the team with the implementation of the R&D projects.
- You use your creative thinking to enable complex processes.
- You participate in the implementation of a ‘zero-accident’ safety policy.
- With all this you can count on numerous training courses, documentation and the know-how of experienced colleagues.
Keywords: project manager, project engineer, project engineer, project engineer, MOC projects, investment projects
Project Engineer – Profile
For this role we are looking for:
- Master Industrial / Civil Engineer (Chemistry / Chemistry) or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in project engineer or process engineer.
- You speak English and Dutch , of course.
- Background in Chemistry / Chemistry or knowledge of Styrene-Butadiene is a big plus.
- You are a team player with a no-nonsense mentality , things get done when you sink your teeth into a project.
Project Engineer – Our offer
- You can count on an attractive salary package with numerous irresistible fringe benefits, including a car, fuel card, meal vouchers, net expense allowance, Iphone, group and hospitalization insurance,…
- We do not leave our dixonites to their own devices, which is why we provide personal guidance and professional training with which we invest in your future.
- Our challenging projects are located in the process industry. Therefore you get a chance yourself to develop in various (inter) national environments .
- Passionately personal . We work together with our consultants in a transparent and open manner . Together we want to work on one common goal !
Note: There is also an opportunity to work as a freelancer on our projects.
Project Engineer – Contact us
Always remember that we don’t give out jobs to applicants on our website all we do is make accurate research online about the available jobs across the globe and brig them down to our website for easy access and applications,Note that all services rendere in this websites is free which you do not have to pay for.