Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 7,000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World
Roles & Responsibilities
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel is amongst Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands in 131 countries globally. Basically located in the heart of Orchard Road, this award-winning hotel pampers guests with unrivalled comfort, unsurpassed accessibility, as well as an exciting array of dining experiences and recreational options. Being part of Marriott International means being part of a proud history and a thriving culture. “Take care of associates and they will take care of the customers.” This is our founder’s philosophy and it has made Marriott International a great place to work for more than 85 years. Our people first culture has earned us numerous awards and recognition. Giving associates opportunities to grow and succeed is part of the company’s DNA. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience. We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company. We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
Hotel Job In Islandwide – Apply Now
- Check Elite Members,VIP and Group arrivals to ensure room/s are blocked according to special requests and ensure key packets are prepared.
- Make sure amenity forms are raised for VIPs, Elite Members, repeat and long stay guests and ensure that Housekeeping and Room Service are informed.
- Print reports for special requests E.g. K1, C1, A1 and block rooms.
- Run First Ten and Arrivals report to block rooms for arrival guests.
- Enrol guests in Marriott Rewards programme.
- Handle and solve guests’ complaints or assisting them with enquiries.
- Provide information about the hotel and the surrounding community.
- Maintain accurate room status information.
- Keeping the Front Desk area neat and tidy at all times.
- Update guest profile.
- Ensure all follow-ups are promptly and accurately completed: collection of cash deposit from guests; payment authorisation; billing faxes from company for guests; room change.
- Ensure that all guests receive their faxes, messages and parcels upon arrival.
- Monitoring and confirming time of departure with all due out guests.
- Ensure that guests remove all their belongings and luggage out of the room upon checkout.
- Providing safety box service.
- Programming of keys, e.g. for porters to bring out luggage, show rooms and for guests who lost their keys or not able to gain access to their rooms.
- Performing cashiering duties, e.g. post in charges, foreign currency exchange, checkout by cash or credit cards and selling of gift vouchers.
- Prepare express checkout folios to be sent up to guests’ rooms.
- Maintain effective service in line with the Hotel’s Corporate Image: Company’s Grooming Standard; Standard Operation Procedures; Departmental Policies; Corporate Policies.
- Cash Handling: Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit;Process adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; Count bank at end of shift and secure bank; Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications ; Provide change to guests; Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures when computer system is down; Cash guests’ personal checks and traveler’s checks; Count bank at the beginning of shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Ongoing Hiring At McDonald’s Restaurants In Toronto, Canada 2020
- Hands-on discipline-specific training to support individual interests, relevant to assigned role.
- Immersion in the operations at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
- Exposure to and understanding of Marriott’s operation through online and classroom training programs.
- Opportunities to interact with and learn from leadership team in Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel [CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY