European Time-Critical Logistics company who looking for a Customer Service Representative to support their existing team in Solihull (Birmingham), UK. This position ideally requires a fluent Polish or Romanian speaker and the ideal candidate will have the enthusiasm and a willingness to learn all aspects of customer service in a fast-paced industry. Previous experience in the European transport or logistics industry would be highly desirable. We provide time-critical cargo solutions throughout Europe and worldwide during the hours of 14.00 – 22.00 Monday – Thursday, Friday 12.00 – 18.00
Purpose of Role
• To organize transport and logistics bookings by road and air globally in an efficient and effective manner.
• To build strong, productive relationships with clients to ensure business objectives are achieved.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Act professionally and in line with our Logistics client’s procedures in relation to dealings with clients and contractors.
• Ensure that services are delivered as agreed.
• Maintain the required record keeping to ensure the efficient, cost-effective, and lawful execution of all transport activities.
• Ensure each project is administered properly, including compiling the file and any legal documents.
• Ensure all contracting agreements are accurate and legally compliant.
Apply as: Tradesperson Mechanical @ Rio Tinto In Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand>>>
Updating our clients’ systems
• Liaise with Customer & Suppliers.
• Tracking shipments ensuring Transit time/deadlines are met.
• Proactive attitude in resolving issues that may arise.
Group Policies and Procedures (Business Intelligence, Compliance, Finance, HR, IT, Legal)
• To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable company policies and procedures so as to ensure that the interests of the Company and individual corporate entities are protected at all times.
• At all times to ensure that legal and commercial risks are identified and minimized through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and when necessary Board of Directors.
Apply as: Janitor Carrier At Sekani Family Services In Vanderhoof, BC>>>
• Maintain an active interest and up to date, detailed knowledge of the transport and logistics market.
• To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
• To travel when required in line with business needs.
• Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
Languages: English & Romanian
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Customer Service & Information Technology
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to the applicant on our website and all we do is make research on the available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for an interested applicant to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.
Apply for: HR Assistant Amazon Company – Preston, England, United Kingdom>>>
This Post was gotten as a result of our job hunting research and brought to our platform to satisfy and help solve job issue of out platform users and mine you that this service is a selfless act that does not require any payment from any of our users so kindly disregard any form o [ayment from anyone online as we will never ask any of our users to make any payment for either job processing or visa processing.