Job Description: As a Healthcare Assistant for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological, and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing, and assisting with meals. We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker, or Community Support Worker, but, as we provide full training, we also welcome applications from candidates who do not have previous experience including apprentice carers.
*We offer our care staff flexible hours on a full or part-time basis over the 7 day week to offer a good work-life balance.
“Become a Keyworker and make a difference”
*Apprenticeship opportunities available
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference in people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- Qualifications in Care are desirable but not essential. (Level 2, 3, 4 and so on) As training and support will be offered.
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organized approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organization that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
“Maria Mallaband Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group-wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a [Covid-19] vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receive a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government’s UK-wide vaccination program and that they are not aware of any reason why they would not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy.”
Are you interested in Tradesperson Mechanical @ Rio Tinto In Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand