Hi, before applying for a job online kindly ensure you get information about the recruiting company, Here we bring you about the hiring company as stated on the company website “Rio Tinto Aluminium – Pacific Operations” READ>>
Rio Tinto is a global leader in aluminium, one of the world’s most widely used metals. Active in the sector for more than 110 years, today we operate large-scale, high-quality bauxite mines and alumina refineries, and have the world’s most modern and competitive aluminium smelter portfolio. Our Pacific Operations sites are located along the east coast of Australia, at the tip of the Northern Territory and in New Zealand’s south. With more than 6,000 employees, we operate a full value chain approach—mining, refining and smelting. Our portfolio includes four bauxite mines, two refineries, four smelters and one power station, and is supported by technical experts located in our Brisbane hub, including a fully operational Operations Centre for our bauxite mines.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
Mechanical Fitter, Main Workshop, Assets – NZAS
- Supportive team environment
- Work/lifestyle balance
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
Driver At Summit Academy In Herman, MN – Apply Now
About The Role
The purpose of this role is to work as a member of the Main Workshop team to safely use your knowledge and skills to ensure the reliable operation of mechanical equipment on site. Responsibilities include;
- Complete preventative maintenance checks
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and malfunctions
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies through the Repairable Spares system
- Fabricate & machine of parts
- Control production downtime with effective planning and communication
- Maintain your technical knowledge and support the training of apprentices
- Model, implement and comply with mechanical safety rules, site procedures and related industry regulations
All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you
What You’ll Bring
We require successful candidates to possess a high degree of flexibility and strong problem-solving skills to identify and conduct planned and unplanned repair and diagnostic work on a wide variety of equipment. Applicants will also be required to complete all pre-screening questions and online aptitude testing.
What We Offer
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with an annual incentive program
- The comprehensive medical assistance scheme
- The attractive share ownership plan
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave) including long service leave
- Access to transport assistance between Invercargill and Tiwai.
- Competitive superannuation program
- Career development & education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- Leave loading
- Flexible work hours (9 day fortnight)
Office Manager @ Kami Company In Auckland, New Zealand
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ‘progress’ begins with a first step, and someone willing to take it explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers.
For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers – generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminum – the world’s first to be certified “responsible” – helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world and explore the universe. Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Where you’ll be working
Mechanical Assembler (Hydrogenic); The Ian Martin Group In Mississauga, ON
Industry: Mining & Metals and Oil & Energy
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to the applicant on our website and all we do is make research on the available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for an interested applicant to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.