About Company: You need to deliver; you need qualified people. Hiring is hard; a partner needs to understand your projects, the scope, and the resources it takes to get your job done. Founded by engineers to support the needs of the industry, the Ian Martin Group has been family owned and 100% Canadian since 1957. We specialize in Engineering & Technical, Information Technology, and Telecom recruiting and hiring technology to help organizations of all sizes “hire better”. Our focus is people: we’re a certified B Corporation – which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, clients, community, and the environment. We’ll give you a team lead: your point of contact to understand your project needs. They’ll mobilize our dedicated industry recruiters who champion your story and work opportunity to the talent marketplace. You select the expert you want to hire and we support them as they help you deliver.
Apply as: Driver At Summit Academy In Herman, MN
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Expected Income: $20 to $23 per hour
Job Type: Long-term Contract (12-months)
Shift: Afternoon Shift (3:30 PM to 11:00 PM)
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading developer of Clean Tech Solutions for Hydrogen Generation, Energy Storage, and Fuel Cell Power Modules for mobility and stationary applications.
As their new Mechanical Assembler, you will enjoy working at a Green Energy company and excited to see the developments and advances firsthand. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, know how to bend stainless steel pipes, and always enjoy improving your skills and learning more. Your primary role will be to assemble power modules as per assembly instructions in a safe workmanlike manner.
Apply as: Mushroom Picker In Canada – Apply Now>>>
- Read and interpret drawings and schematics for proper installation/assembly of components
- Check parts picked/delivered to parts required. Resolve discrepancies, if any, with supervisor when required.
- Performed various mechanical/electro-mechanical sub-assemblies for final products.
- Assemble components ensuring proper torque of screws, fittings
- Conducts leak and pressure tests on sub and final assemblies.
- Tests and troubleshoots products and assemblies to meet internal and external requirements.
- Provides feedback for improvements on future builds.
- Completes documentation on quality assurance.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, maintains and upgrades tools when necessary.
Apply as: Airport Equipment Operator In Canada
Why this is the right job for you…
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology or Mechanical Trades Program preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Mechanical / Machine Assembly experience
- Hands-on experience of especially know how to bend stainless steel pipe
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work well in a team environment with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work independently, quick learner and adaptable; high energy level and eager to learn
- Understand and follow SOP and manufacturing processes
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to solve a problem
- Demonstrates professional, positive behavior.
- Strong commitment to safety
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Construction, Machinery & Staffing & Recruiting
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management & Manufacturing