Full-time | Intermediate Level | Parnell, Auckland: This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, diverse team making a difference in the American educational technology industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to be our front of house personality as well as offer creative office management support to the team. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent written and spoken communication as you will be required to manage calls, email correspondence, and reception duties
- Previous Office Management/ Reception experience
- Works well under pressure and has the ability to prioritize responsibilities and is comfortable working with little supervision
- Self-motivated and trustworthy, always considering the wellbeing and safety of the whole team
- Fast learner – we are a vibrant team who adopt and learn new skills to keep up with our growth
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Hold reception – be the first point of contact for anyone who visits our office
- Organize and prepare meeting rooms with A/V equipment and take meeting minutes when necessary
- Ensure the office meets health and safety requirements and arrange necessary repairs
- Manage facilities and supply ordering
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Address employees query regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Assist with in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
- At least two year’s experience as a receptionist, office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, and phone manner
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting/ budgeting and finance principles including using applications such as MS Excel, Google Sheets, and Xero.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word or MS Excel), Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets), etc
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Qualifications in event management/planning and/or secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Knowledge of minute taking and report writing
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working for a people-first employer that is on an inspiring mission to build the future of education and is changing the lives of millions
- Excellent perks including a reserved car park in Parnell, catered lunches, regular social events, wellness activities, and much more!
- Flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities
Kami is an equal opportunity workplace, and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please let us know.
Please note that due to the current border closure in New Zealand, we can only consider applicants currently in the location of the role and a valid visa to apply.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now and let’s talk.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Internet, Education Management & Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Administrative & Customer Service
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to the applicant on our website and all we do is make research on the available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for an interested applicant to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.
Note that we are a job agency or recruiter, This Post was gotten as a result of our job hunting research and brought to our platform to satisfy and help solve job issue of our platform users and mind you that this service is a selfless act that does not require any payment from any of our users so kindly disregard any form o [ayment from anyone online as we will never ask any of our users to make any payment for either job processing or visa processing.