ROLE OF A DATA ENTRY CLERK
- Provide administrative support, where required, including but not limited to filing, data entry, scanning, and photocopying;
- Have a keen attention to detail, and a high level of data entry accuracy;
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications, with specific experience in Excel.
- A can-do attitude; willing to take direction and assist when and wherever is needed to support the business, our customers, and Team.
- Able to manage a high-volume workload.
- Must be able to communicate with others through effective oral and written skills.
- Exercises good judgment when disclosing company or personal information.
- Excellent organizational abilities meeting all deadlines; and
- Able to multi-task and tends to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Data entry experience, specifically in Accounts Payable is a must;
- High School Diploma plus a certificate from a recognized Office Administration course is an asset;
- Available to work full-time hours, 8 00 am -5 00 pm Monday to Friday from hire date for approximately 6 months (with potential for extension); and
- Must be punctual and reliable.
Note that All applicants are thanked for their interest, however, only those who are selected will be contacted.
Seniority Level: Entry-level
Industry: Construction, Civil Engineering, & Oil & Energy
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Administrative
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to an applicant on our website and all we do is make research on the available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for the interested applicant to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.
Apply For This Job On Linkedin before it expires, Click Here to Submit your application