Work hard. Have fun. Make history. That’s our slogan, and we stand by it. So, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can to support all our team members which is why we are now introducing this role within the HR Team supporting our Delivery Station teams in the UK. Working closely with Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our associates and managers, if you have an interest in Human Resources this could be the right opportunity to help you move into this field.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be the first point of contact for our associates and will drive a positive associate experience.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
- Managing our time and attendance system, ensuring our people are paid correctly and we have no payroll discrepancies.
- People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes, expenses queries).
- Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company processes, data protection requirements, and best practices with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
- Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
- Our operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 5 days a week (this may include weekend and evenings).
- You are naturally customer-obsessed; the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Good IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Confidence in verbal and written communication in English. High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment, or payroll.
- Experience in working with hourly paid employees.
- Someone who can work independently; multitask, organize and prioritize workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information).
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
- Being a trusted and professional ambassador for the HR and Leadership team.
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
Company – Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Job ID: A1357121
Industry: Computer Software, Information Technology & Services & Internet
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources, Information Technology