ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services, and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses, and communities throughout the UK & Ireland. We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient, and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy-efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighborhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible, and renewable energy. ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
Engie is looking for a Marketing and Communication Officer to assist with the coordination of all aspects of communications activity (including PR, marketing, awards, events, internal communications, branding) in line with the regional and Group strategies. if this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!
What is your day-to-day?
- Assist with creating and delivering effective PR plans
- Research, write, edit and approve press releases
- Assist with responding to media enquiries, coordinating interviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients across the region
- Liaise with clients, site/customer care teams, etc. to keep up to date with potential good news stories
- Research relevant awards to create and maintain an annual calendar of awards
- Work with MC and BD teams to research relevant events and exhibitions, and to create and maintain an annual calendar of events
- Assist with booking and coordinating events/exhibitions
- Manage the booking of event display materials, e.g. pull-ups, exhibition stands
- Lead on researching and producing regional staff newsletter
- Assist with researching and producing content for other newsletters
- Assist with researching and coordinating internal campaigns and events
- Assist with managing all internal communication/engagement platforms
- Assist the Social Value/CSR teams with the promotion of assemblies, workshops, mock interviews, etc. school engagement
- Assist with researching, planning, and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Assist with the research and production of corporate/promotional literature, leaflets, etc.
- Provide advice and guidance on company branding/logos – act as a ‘brand guardian’.
- Assist with the rebranding of existing documents etc.
- Manage stock of branded merchandise – liaise with suppliers to re-order, handle deliveries, and co-ordinate the distribution of materials, when necessary
Who are you?
- Degree level qualification in marketing/PR/communications or similar (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Experience and an understanding of the social housing or construction industry would be an advantage, but not essential for the right candidate
- Excellent standard of written English with accurate spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Flexible and able to prioritize a changing ‘to do’ list
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided
- Ability to work both as a team and independently using own initiative
- Full, clean driving license
Who are we?
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
What’s in it for you?
This is a full time, permanent position. On offer is a competitive salary.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch. This closing date for applications is 04/01/2021.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under “employee sign-in” to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
Seniority Level: Entry-level
Industry: Construction, Staffing & Recruiting & Government Administration
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing, Public Relations, & Writing/Editing
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to the applicant on our website and all we do is make research on the available job in their respective location and post it on our website then share for an interested applicant to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.