Melbourne Airport Hiring Sales Consultant, Australia
About the Position:
Initially reporting to the Head of Foreign Exchange and closely working with the Project Manager, a Sales consultant is a key position within our passionate, result-oriented, and professional Team committed to working at Melbourne Airport.
The role of a Sales Consultant is to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers in line with the Prosegur core values. This will be a customer-facing role that requires someone to be sales-driven along with exceptional attention to detail. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute customer business transactions consisting of cash, money cards, and currency exchange in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy at all times
- Open/close stores as required and ensure all tasks and checks are completed
- Be vigilant with fraudulent and suspicious customers.
- Follow compliance procedures, and company policies and abides by all health and safety guidelines as per company standards
- Performs administrative tasks such as filing, generating reports, and maintaining mail correspondence
- Manage effectively daily ‘End of Day’ sheet at the close of each business day
- Recommend, implement, and maintain process improvements.
- Additional duties as directed by managers
To be considered for these roles you will need:
- Real passion for delivering position outcomes with high attention to detail
- A commitment to customer service
- Minimum 2+ years of cash handling / Teller experience will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a base of proven people skills
- Accuracy when dealing with money, numbers-driven, diligent, and outcome-focused
- Professional attitude, tidy and well-presented appearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment autonomously or being part of a close-knit team
- Bilingual proficiency in addition to the English language – preferred but not essential
- Experience working with foreign currencies would be favorable however not necessary
- Must be available to work during weekends and Public holidays including early morning, afternoon, and late evening shifts- round-the-clock operational requirement airport.
All successful candidates will receive fully comprehensive training.
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your career, Apply Now.
The successful applicant must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and will be required to undergo a pre-employment Medical Check and Criminal History Check process.
More About the Prosegur:
Prosegur is a global organization with operations in 26 countries across five continents. We are the world leader in the provision of end-to-end cash solutions and associated technologies.
We deliver solutions to many of Australia’s largest banks, retailers, and hospitality venues providing a range of cash management and payment solutions, supported by a team of more than 1000 employees.
Prosegur Australia Pty Ltd |ABN 81 004 247 358, Master Security Licence Number: 408195411
Prosegur is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Australia (Preferred)
Sales Consultant – Melbourne Airport
About the Prosegur Offer:
- The advanced career opportunity within a well-established company
- Competitive hourly rate+ Super
- Location – Melbourne airport
- 35 – 38 weekly hours
- Great culture and environment
Prosegur is growing and as a result, coming up with the new project of foreign exchange at Melbourne airport that brings a true opportunity for the successful candidate to grow with us. It is an excellent gateway to being part of a self-starter team.