ABOUT KCM: KCM is the company recruiting staff for this position and as an applicant, you should know about the company before applying for the position. This company (KCM) was established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialize in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.
KCM is a leading International multi-disciplined Engineering main contractor involved in the turnkey construction of Data Centers for blue-chip operators and end-usersThey wish to appoint a highly experienced Project Director to lead the successful delivery of a new Data Center in Northern Spain (Catalonia). You (as the applicant) will lead the entire project team consisting of CSA, Mechanical and Electrical engineers, construction managers, health and safety, quality and work closely with the commercial team both on-site and at the company HQ.
You will come preferably from an Electrical/ Mechanical or Civil background with substantial experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects including Data Centers.
Know your Duties as a staff in the company:
- Ensuring efficient and effective engineering and innovation performance shaping the program and delivery of the project.
- Planning the skill requirements for the project – collaborating with the project teams to manage and motivate them
- Directing set up for the project, making sure that best practice meetings and reporting documentation and schedules are implemented from the outset.
- Overseeing ongoing client satisfaction with the project, especially in terms of cost, scope and timescales
- Proactively monitoring the project’s health & safety processes as well as the team’s culture and behaviors
You will need to demonstrate;
- Experience in delivering one or several concurrent projects in excess of €100 million value.
- The ability to build robust relationships with clients, consultants, and suppliers
- A strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- A flair for multitasking, looking at the bigger picture and for providing excellent attention to detail
- A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach
- First-class leadership skills- you can delegate, prioritize workloads, run productive meetings and be a role model for others
The company will offer a very attractive salary package for the right candidate which will include return flights, accommodation, allowances etc.
If interested please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 003531 4586006/00353872790494
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in this field and will handle all inquiries with utmost confidentiality.