This position (Associate scientist) is meant for the scientists alone and not just applicants so get to know that if you’re applying for this job automatically you must be a scientist. This job location is Germany, Singen and it falls under health categories and it requires EU work permit before you can apply.
The client is a company that has a strong foothold in the pharmaceutical industry, but a steady continuous growth rate at the same time.
What I can tell you from our contractors experience with them is that the contracts tend to roll on, so you can even get promoted and have some certainty even as a contractor in these uncertain times. They have an amazing growth rate, so you could find yourself getting promoted rather quickly.
We are searching for jr. scientists that are looking to springboard their career by joining the ranks of a Top Pharmaceutical company.
* Training as chemical laboratory technician (HPLC experience)
* Professional experience in instrumental analysis in the GMP environment
* Experience in document creation
* Careful and reliable way of working
* Independent work planning and prioritization
* IT skills (MS Office, LIMS, chromatography data systems)
* Good written and spoken German and English knowledge
Please note that if you are NOT a passport holder of the country for the vacancy you might need a work permit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. Recentjobx.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.
This job opportunity was gotten from our research outcome on nonstop website and note that you do not have to pay for its applicaion and processing because it is all free. Kindly disregard any forms of payment from any individual or company.