- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- Salary: FROM $ 1700
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change, and innovating like mad. Your genuine passion, energy, and enthusiasm for our brand will be at the heart of delivering the ultimate shopping experience to our customers. You will go out of your way to help, serve, and style customers, making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
– Manage in-store merchandise
– Recognize sale opportunities when dealing with customers and be able to capitalize on upselling of items or services at the point of service
– Be able to look for innovative ways to improving customer experience
– Embrace the Superdry culture
– A team player
– Passionate about our brand
– Confident, positive and can be yourself
– Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers
– Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
– Motivated with excellent attention to detail
– Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
– Eager to share and learn
– At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.