About Singapore: Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth. Singapore’s progress over the past three decades has been remarkable, yet the island has not been overwhelmed by development. Visitors will discover a wealth of historical treasures from the past, in the beauty of older buildings, values, and traditions that have survived in the face of profound social and geographical change.
Star Cruises is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Genting Hong Kong, a leading global leisure, entertainment, and hospitality corporation. A pioneer in the Asia Pacific cruise industry, Star Cruises has been operating its fleet since 1993, taking on the bold initiative to grow the region as an international cruise destination. Star Cruises’ commitment to offering best-in-class services and facilities is reflected in a host of recognitions and accolades received over the years. These include being inducted into the prestigious Travel Trade Gazette’s “Travel Hall of Fame” for an eighth year in 2015 in recognition of winning “Best Cruise Operator in the Asia-Pacific” for 10 consecutive years. Star Cruises was also recently voted “Asia’s Leading Cruise Line” at the World Travel Awards for the fourth year in a row in 2015.
Come, join us and be part of the team that creates a world-class cruise holiday experience for holidaymakers from around the world!
Job Responsibilities of Embarkation Officer / Senior Officer:
- Printing of all access cards, boarding cards, immigration cards, passport labels, and luggage tags in accordance with the procedures as set out in the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Prepare manifests for ships, check-in, and luggage counters.
- Ensure that the luggage is offloaded and placed correctly at the designated place.
- Prepare all the required documents and other items to be transported to the check-in areas.
- Update reservation files according to each cruise date, including fare amendments and itinerary changes.
- To act as directional staff at the cruise center and direct passengers for check-in/disembarkation.
- Carry out routine cleaning of both the mag card and manifest label printers.
- Manage and maintain lost and found property according to security procedures.
- Perform other duties as and when may be assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level in any field.
- Willing to perform shift duties and be able to work on weekends & public holidays.
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service Skill, Proficient in MS Office.
About us: RECENTJOBX is an online web platform created purposely to serve people searching for jobs worldwide to get a better job of their choice by giving them the latest job updates around the world.
NOTE: We don’t give out jobs to applicants here. All we do is provide accurate and latest job updates to applicants, Also, note that this service is all for free and you should never pay anyone for the job application or processing. All you av to do is apply through the apply link.