Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity and challenge? You will be responsible for managing regional direct sales and business development activities, delivering the strategic plan to meet the business needs, and supporting the development of sales /B2B strategies to maximize profitability and (B2B) sales opportunities. In addition to geographical and financial accountability, you will have an opportunity to recruit and build a winning team in the territory. You must possess strong sales and business development experience with an excellent network of contacts and transferable skills, preferably from the corporate training and capacity-development-consulting sector in Lagos. The ideal candidate must also be conversant with the use of sales application programs like SalesForce, CRM Dynamics, etc.
Key Objectives of the Job
- The leadership of the Lagos sales team.
- Delivering the Lagos regional targets and growing the business in line with GTC targets.
- Supporting the sales team in developing and maintaining a sales network in Lagos
- Developing accurate Sales Forecasts for Lagos and preparing the necessary reporting infrastructure to support that.
- Generate new business for Lagos, identifying new clients, and new platform opportunities.
- Manage the Budget for the Territory.
- Work effectively with the Country Director and Managers from other Territories when pursuits require
- GTC Sales team cooperation between different Geographical Territories or Sector Markets
- Expected to spend time mentoring your team, meet with clients, stakeholders, and others.
- Travel is expected.
- 50% New Business Development | 50% Account Management
- Represent an internationally recognized brand
- Training and Career Development
- Personal development
- Travel and international exposure
- Flexible working and work-life balance
- BSc/HND or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower,
- MBA or Masters in Social Science will be an added advantage
Mushroom Picker In Canada – Apply Now
Knowledge and experience
- Cognate experience in a sales role in Lagos Training and Consulting Industry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience (verifiable) as a Sales Manager and effectively leading a successful sales team
- Strong personal sales network in the Training and Consulting industry
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership qualities
- Must be able to work remotely and independently
- Data-driven and conversant with the use of sales and marketing application programs like SalesForce, CRM Dynamics, etc.
Specific Job Skills
- Can develop and successfully implement a regional sales plan
- Experience in selling high net – value services
- Forecasting Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly sale goals
- Ability to network and sell effectively at the C – Suite level.
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and influencing skills
CommunicationPlanning and organisation skillsProblem-solving abilityManagementTeam ManagementInterpersonal SkillsStaff ManagementTeam supportStrategic Planning
ABOUT US: Our website is mainly based on helping people across the globe get access to available jobs and apply online from their various homes before moving from their home to a specific place of their choice. Note that we don’t give out direct Job to applicants on our website and all we do is make research on the available jobs in their respective locations and post it on our website then share for the interested applicants to apply. All job updates given from our website are all for free and you do not need to pay anyone for its processing.